work with us
The Spanish Way FC is a football club founded in 2018, which is currently training every weekend in Fulham, children from 2 to 14 years of age. We focus our training on the most important thing for us, our players. Our aim is to coach children on a high quality coaching service, on small groups of same age, focusing on every detail at all times.
We want to be different from the rest grassroot clubs around us, providing a professional and honest coaching with parents & children. Also we want to be different providing real football concepts, adapted to the real game, where children really can improve their understanding and passion of the game, and not a skill or master ball club.
The type of skills and experiences we are looking for are as follows:
- Have a passion for working with young children.
- Be confident, enthusiastic, reliable, committed with communication skills.
- Able to undertake a physical role (good physical condition).
- Coaching experience ( International experience would be a point for you).
- Experience delivering football classes for young children.
The role is leading in the delivery of football lessons for young children. This may include:
- Proactive pre-session planning of each football session.
- Professionalism and love for teaching/coaching young children.
- Punctual, accurate and safe delivery of the football activity coaching.
- Safe environment at all times during the session.
We are a small football business and look to provide a great and different working environment for our coaches.
To find out more about us, please visit www.thespanishwayfc.com.
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Application deadline: 31/08/2021
Expected start date: 04/09/2021
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Salary: £10.00-£12.50 per hour
Hand sanitizer after every session, social distancing with children and parents, NHS poster in site.